Whoo! I wanted to practice pure digital art and there's no better subject matter than LoK.
Explanation of sketches left to right;top to bottom
1. Alrighty, so after Amon's speech at the stadium I'm pretty sure the benders in the city will either do nothing to stand against Amon and hope to be spared and very few will actually be willing to fight in Republic City's "war." So I was just picturing Mako, Korra, and Bolin at somesort of rally to gather support and re-instate pride in bending.
2. All I want is for Asami to have a personality, is that too much to ask? People shouldn't have to be inventing evil equalist back-stories to make her character interesting.
3. I'll admit it: I love watching Korra and Mako argue! They sure do get intense. But Mako needs to hurry up and either flat-out tell Korra that he chose Asami or that he has realized that he just might like Korra a little bit more.
4. Young Lin! I don't ship Tenlin or whatever because aside the fact that he is married, I can't really see how their relationship would work, they'd constantly be butting heads and not in the cute Makorra way!
5. Cutie-patootie Makorra vid: [link]
6. Korra's post-kiss glow~
7. Sadsadsad Katara. No matter how long its been since someone has past, all it takes is one little thing that reminds you of them; an object or scent and suddenly: tears.
8. Aang and Kya being adorable babies
9. Chibi Korra
10, 11, 12. The last three aren't digital drawings but they matched the theme so here they are! I remember I was trying to give Korra more Inuit-esque features (read: cheekbones).